Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Hmm, interesting. And no pot of gold ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

american.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Why would they be putting rainbows in our sprinklers?

It appears to be linked with illiteracy - as do so many conspiracies disclosed on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

is this serious? whats in our water that makes a rainbow did i hear right?and how so low to the ground?

ah americans what would we entertain ourselves with without them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I bet it's zippy and that damn Hippo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Funny enough i created a semi circle rainbow around myself on sunday while i was working with a power hose on Sunday. Thought it was pretty cool.

Funny enough i created a semi circle rainbow around myself on sunday while i was working with a power hose on Sunday. Thought it was pretty cool.

I don't know why but the term "pirate shampoo" actually suits what you did quite well.

Sunday, was it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

For a moment there I thought this was joke, well it is but it's not meant to be.

Since were discussing rainbows, check this out ROFLMFAO :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

She done goofed.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Since were discussing rainbows, check this out ROFLMFAO :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

hahahhaha .... whatever he's on should be given free on all Bus Éireann journeys! :D

Advertisement