Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy weightlifting straps and chalk in limerick

Options
  • 16-08-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a fitness store or gym in Limerick that might sell weightlifting straps, weightlifting belts, chalk and olympic barbell collars? Just small things I need for my home gym and it's not worth it to buy online. Did some searches but couldn't find anything. Note that usually the crappy supplement stores like Tony Quinn don't sell any of this actually useful stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

there isnt any that im aware of...ul gym sell chalk...i get mine ( including collars) from either pullumn sports in the uk or irishlifting in dublin..

p.s liquid chalk and chalk bags can be got from river deep mountain high too....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭black & white

Did you try Gleeson Sports on Upper William Street ? He seems to have a lot of that type of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Anyone know a fitness store or gym in Limerick that might sell weightlifting straps, weightlifting belts, chalk and olympic barbell collars? Just small things I need for my home gym and it's not worth it to buy online. Did some searches but couldn't find anything. Note that usually the crappy supplement stores like Tony Quinn don't sell any of this actually useful stuff.

Roy in Olympic Gold in John St will have all that except for the collars which he would be able to order for you.

Advertisement