Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS package stuck in Tamworth, GB

Options
  • 16-08-2010 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Ordered an Ipad a few weeks ago and it was finally despatched by Apple last friday Via UPS.
    However its been stuck in Tamworth since early Saturday morning. Wasnt expecting any acitivty over the weekend but i thought it would have reached Cork let alone Ireland by now.
    Seeing as most people here are part of the "modern generation" and may well have used apple.ie in the past for an ipod or whatever im just wondering is it normal for it to take this long to get from Tamworth to Cork?

TAMWORTH, GB 14/08/2010 5:17 DEPARTURE SCAN
    TAMWORTH, GB 13/08/2010 20:04 ORIGIN SCAN
    GB 13/08/2010 12:08 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

It left Tamworth on the 14th should be in Ireland tonight delivered tomorrow. Apple use UPS Standard (not express) afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

They might have lost it. I had a package get lost just before Christmas. According to the UPS page, it reached Tamworth and just stayed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

As someone said, apple use standard shipping. Probably arrive today or in the monring.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Slunk wrote: »
    As someone said, apple use standard shipping. Probably arrive today or in the monring.

Too late for it to arrive now.

If its not here in the morning before noon ill be calling UPS. I dont see the point in using UPS Standard when they are no faster than Royal Mail/An Post.

Not neccesarily, if it is en route now it wont be scanned until this evening approx 8-9pm

• Advertisement

Theres nothing wrong with the package at all. It has left Tamworth and is not due in Ireland until tonight/early tomorrow morning. It's on time and nothing to worry about. Its a 2 day service so due Tuesday.

Hogzy wrote: »
    I dont see the point in using UPS Standard when they are no faster than Royal Mail/An Post.

Fully Insured
    2 day delivery or money back
    Trackable

plenty of reasons

This was just added:
    DUBLIN, IE 14/08/2010 18:30 ARRIVAL SCAN

Strange that it arrived in Dublin on Saturday yet it still wasnt delivered today.

More than likely be out for delivery in the morning so, wont update til at leasr 04:00. Relax, you'll get your package

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

well did ya get the package in the end?? coz i,m waiting on a package and its status is in tamsworth at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

i certainly hope he has it by now. its been over 4 years.

well did ya get the package in the end?? coz i,m waiting on a package and its status is in tamsworth at the moment

Yes I got it in the end. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Hogzy wrote: »
    Yes I got it in the end. :pac:
    Haha!!!Thank god!!!
    Waiting on a HP tablet at the mo ,stuck in Tamworth UPS.Though when i first read the comments i'd be left waiting 4 yrs for it:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mightysimon

is this thread still alive? funny how after 4 years the original author still responded ^^

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Mod:old thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement