Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESPN360

Options
  • 16-08-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Last year, I really enjoyed watching NCAA Football online on ESPN360. I could watch when I wanted to and had no real issues the whole season.
    I was just checking ESPN and they now have something called ESPN3 that, if I'm reading it right, is restricted to a few ISP's in America.
    Is ESPN360 still around? If so, can anyone direct me to it? If not, is there a similar, on-demand, on-line way to watch NCAA Football?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

PhotogTom wrote: »
    Last year, I really enjoyed watching NCAA Football online on ESPN360. I could watch when I wanted to and had no real issues the whole season.
    I was just checking ESPN and they now have something called ESPN3 that, if I'm reading it right, is restricted to a few ISP's in America.
    Is ESPN360 still around? If so, can anyone direct me to it? If not, is there a similar, on-demand, on-line way to watch NCAA Football?

If you just want College Pass you can pay $99 and it has no restrictions according to the terms and conditions when you sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭PhotogTom

Hi, Is that ESPN360? Any chance you have a link to College Pass?

PhotogTom wrote: »
    Hi, Is that ESPN360? Any chance you have a link to College Pass?

Nope it is ESPN3 and its new ESPN Player

https://www.espnplayer.com/espnplayer/ncaa

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭PhotogTom

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I just figured out my problem. I am using my company laptop as I'm on the road. It uses a VPN which I think goes back to the States. It normally doesn't create an issue but in this case the service is only available in Europe. That's why I'm getting an error message that the service is not available in my area. I'll try on another laptop shortly that isn't so locked down.
    Again, thanks for link.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

is it worth getting? €99 seems like a great deal, particularly when you compare it to NFL.com season pass and the like which is 2 or 3 hundred quid.

• Advertisement

JonnyF wrote: »
    is it worth getting? €99 seems like a great deal, particularly when you compare it to NFL.com season pass and the like which is 2 or 3 hundred quid.

If you like watching lots of college games definitely worth it. If you have a fav college team check the schedule before purchasing as they don't show all the big colleges due to TV rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

didn't think of that, so I guess they show little to no Notre Dame games then? They'd be on ABC not ESPN right?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

JonnyF wrote: »
    didn't think of that, so I guess they show little to no Notre Dame games then? They'd be on ABC not ESPN right?

Notre Dame home games air exclusively on NBC. You won't be able to watch them over here outside of unreliable streams.

For the last couple of years, the on-line ESPN NCAA package has aired about 5 of ND's away games. This season is a bit more complicated because of the neutral site games on the schedule. Nonetheless, I would be confident that the games against MSU, BC and USC are on the ESPN player, and maybe the game against Army at Yankee Stadium.

It's just a super package. €100 that I feel great about handing over every year. Don't forget that you'll get the full NCAA Basketball season included at that price (plenty of ND games there too), and I guarantee you'll like that if you like American sports. :)

Advertisement