Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ea sports nhl

Options
  • 16-08-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭

anyone looking forward too getting the new game. i know I am. well be my first one on the ps3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Last year was the first one I didn't get since 05'. Was exactly d same as 09(based on d demo). I guess I download d demo again and make my mind up after playin that. Just for d sake of updated stats I'm not goin to pay 50 quid. 09 is just fine for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭PMC83

Playing 09 fairly solidy for a year, I'll pick up 11, these things are really only worth buying every 2 years or so. Ea pull legs a bit, the state of Tiger woods, the change the cover, thats about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Got this last weekend, quite impressed as I haven't played any of them regularly since 2007 or so. Played online a bit and getting destroyed a lot but improving and should start winning the odd game by the time the season comes around...

Yeah I picked up my copy, really enjoying it, gamestop told me every store only got in one copy each!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

I emailed gamestop too see if they had the game in athlone and was told they one had one game for the xbox and ps3

• Advertisement

Xtra vision is usually a good bet

PMC83 wrote: »
    Yeah I picked up my copy, really enjoying it, gamestop told me every store only got in one copy each!

I got the only copy in Gamestop in Blanch. Same price as Game but I prefer Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Loving this game...so addictive! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭FunnyStuff

Playing NHL 10 on the xbox at the minute, is it worth getting the 11 version, and big differences.

Loving this game...so addictive! :)

It really is, I'm trying to limit my playing time to a few hours a week to maintain a healthy social life and relationship...

• Advertisement
Advertisement