Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claiming jsa

Options
  • 16-08-2010 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

We got a letter on Friday saying that my husband can claim jsa from the 20th at the local post office - does he need a social welfare card or can he bring the letter and id?? Kilkenny welfare office not answering the phone.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

We got a letter on Friday saying that my husband can claim jsa from the 20th at the local post office - does he need a social welfare card or can he bring the letter and id?? Kilkenny welfare office not answering the phone.

Thank you
    Social welfare card but if he doesn't have one then the letter and ID should suffice

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

thank you - who do we contact about getting a card for future claims - do we need to call in to welfare office ??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

thank you - who do we contact about getting a card for future claims - do we need to call in to welfare office ??
    Yes drop in and ask them about it

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 14 oscarorange42

Hi Guys,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, looking for some opinions on this. I got job at the end of march of this year. Things were going good until my employer told me I may have to be cut down to a 2 day week. He wont know for a couple of weeks if he will need to do this or not.

I have a letter to say I have been cut down to a 2 day week as of next week (although that is not the case) Will Revenue find out I am still working a 5 day week?

Thanks a million,

Oscar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement