Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2011 Honours Irish and Geography Grinds needed

Options
  • 15-08-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

HI

Im am going to repeat my Irish and Geography exams next year, I did my leaving in 1999 pass irish and Higher Geo.......im doing it to get the 3 higher subjects for going on to do teaching.

Im based in dublin, I will need a lot of work in IRISH as i got a D3 in pass years ago

Please help me

nathughes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

The leaving cert was a lot harder back in the day. Now it's much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nathughes

Wll in honesty i think i will be fine in geography maybe just a bit of guidance as i think they have to do a project but Irish is my main problem :( its soo hard for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

When I did grinds I taught people pretty much from scratch but IF you want it and are prepared to put in hard work it's definately possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭nathughes

I really do want it ive even planned to give up work for 3 months before to dedicate it to study as i did the irish this year and found it to hard to study and do my job full time the job is to demanding so im going back for the 2nd time and this time im adding geography so i know il need the extra study time.

All the help and advise i can get is really appreciated as i really wana start the study ASAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Have you read the Grinds thread at the top of the forum?

here

You may find what you're looking for there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 a90

I give grinds in both subjects. got A1's in both. Im based in Killiney. PM if interested!

Advertisement