Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a ring resized

Options
  • 15-08-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

just wondering if its a big deal if i need to get a ring resized. getting it from the states as i can't find one like it locally. haven't a clue about these things!!
    its titanium if that makes a difference...

http://applesofgold.com/TI-N22.html

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It depends on the ring really. Depending on the style and finish etc, it may only be possible to resize a small bit. Best bet is pop into a jewelers here and get measured for a ring so you know what size you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

AFAIK Titanium rings cannot be resized downwards but can be stretched a very small amount. My wedding ring is titanium and I was told that when I got it that they would not be able to resize it for me ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭bungaro79

thanks for the replies!
    am going to go into a few places today looking at rings and to get my size.
    thats great to know downtown, did not know that about titanium rings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

ive a silver ring . does it matter on the material? as to compaired to gold etc

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

silver and gold can be resized quite easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭samsclub

cost rough estimate?

Advertisement