Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examples of grand conspiracy theories which turned out to be true?

Options
  • 15-08-2010 4:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

Can any conspiracy theory proponents give me some examples of grand scale conspiracies throughout history which later emerged to be true. By grand conspiracies I mean on the scale of a 911 hoax or a moon landing. Obviously conspiracies which you believe to be true, but have not been proven to be so, don't count.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Can any conspiracy theory proponents give me some examples of grand scale conspiracies throughout history which later emerged to be true. By grand conspiracies I mean on the scale of a 911 hoax or a moon landing. Obviously conspiracies which you believe to be true, but have not been proven to be so, don't count.
    theres a htread with all u asked in here somewhere have a look lol its huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

digme wrote: »
    theres a htread with all u asked in here somewhere have a look lol its huge

suuuuuure ....

Give us a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

assasination of Julius Cesar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm closing this. As linked, there's already a thread about it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement