Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Cutting Companies

Options
  • 15-08-2010 3:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of good laser cutting companies in Ireland or the UK (and maybe further afield) who take on reasonably small once-off jobs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭random.stranger

I have worked for a company that used Aqua Design a lot. We found them to be a very reliable company & a pleasure to deal with.

IIRC they have both laser cutting and water jet cutting machines.

I think in the current environment a lot of companies will be happy to take on smaller jobs.

Aqua Design Ltd
    Ardmoneel Killorglin Co. Kerry

* (066)9767666

• Registered Users Posts: 23 denisob

I have worked for a company that used Aqua Design a lot. We found them to be a very reliable company & a pleasure to deal with.

IIRC they have both laser cutting and water jet cutting machines.

I think in the current environment a lot of companies will be happy to take on smaller jobs.

Aqua Design Ltd
    Ardmoneel Killorglin Co. Kerry

* (066)9767666

I'd second that. Prices are reasonable too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Thanks. (I can't thank your posts yet)

I'm not in a massive rush on this, so if anyone else has recommendations that'd be great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Kilkenny Cooling Systems do sheet metal and tube laser cutting contract work.

www.kilkennycooling.com

I've sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

I've worked with these guys in France before.
    http://www.critt-tjfu.com/

It was for water jet cutting though and I don't think they do laser cutting but it might be still interesting for you.

They provided excellent results by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Frogeye

You could try Shortt Stainless Steel in Limerick. They've got 2 lasers, a water jet and a tube cutting machine plus the do a bit of fabrication if you wanted anything welded or rolled etc etc

061-216000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cylugia

This company may help you with laser cutting , they are really good at that business.

Advertisement