Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guild

Options
  • 15-08-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just bought the game but haven't activated yet, I am looking for some irish guys to play with, as you can guess I am a noob as ive not played it before :P.

Thanks

-Rev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

there isnt really a full irish guild floating about, its been tried numerous times on here and it falls apart every time

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Thibor

haha don't go to the Maelstrom so, I think I'm the only Irish person on it (well, as far as I know anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

It doesn't need to be 100% Irish, mainly just looking for some people to play with, since I am only new I wont be raiding or anything :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Thibor

My guild is mainly English which is good.
    Mostly drunks too and very casual with raiding, unless you count Drunken City raids

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jvfeng

I'm in Ireland but I'm not an Irish. -_-''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

If you fancy rolling alliance check us out here www.thegreycouncilguild.com

We do casual raiding, run retro raids and dungeons and you can normally find someone to help you if you are stuck. The guild is mainly Scottish, English, Irish and a few others from around Europe. Pop an app in if it interests you.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

If you fancy rolling alliance check us out here www.thegreycouncilguild.com

We do casual raiding, run retro raids and dungeons and you can normally find someone to help you if you are stuck. The guild is mainly Scottish, English, Irish and a few others from around Europe. Pop an app in if it interests you.

Sending in an app now

Advertisement