Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish Twin Sisters conspiracy :P

Options
  • 14-08-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

One of the strangest things I have seen in a long while. Twin sisters seem intent on killing themselves. I think it's a year or two old but has only been released recently.

I guess the conspiracy is... Mind Control ? MK ultra ? or angel dust lol :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Intent on killing themselves because they had just murdered someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

It hasn't just been recently released, it was on the bbc website here in 2008. There was also a big thread about it on boards but I can't find it at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Seen this years ago on Police Camera Action.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

The girl in the red appeared to be agressive when being helped by police.
    She certainly was unstable.Scary video to watch ^^
    The person who posted it was because they had just killed someone, could you supply a link or something that i can read about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

First impression........................................................

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Must be some good PCP, that's unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Yrag2E

she is a bit mad

Check it out

Yrag2E wrote: »
    she is a bit mad

Check it out

Could have been worse FOR US!!!, from the link
    The sisters, who had no connection to North Staffordshire, had been travelling from Ireland to London when they got off their bus at Keele Services
    Nottingham Crown Court heard yesterday how Eriksson, of County Cork:eek:, was sentenced to one-day's custody and released.

She was clearly deranged but does that give you that much power?, I know people have strenght they don't understand when angry/hysterical/mental but that is a bit more than I'd expect, after ALL that in the video THEN she knifed somebody to death, wonder if the twin is looking for a date?, Kingmob spruce yourself up there lad and I'll pretend to be Cilla and get you hooked up.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Intent on killing themselves because they had just murdered someone.
    No they hadn't.
    The sister who was unhurt and released from a police station went on to stab someone to death (someone who took her into their home having seen her distressed). She had been living in Cork and disappeared with her sister to the UK when the sister visited from the States.

This is a strange case of mental illness as twins both went through a psychotic episode/breakdown simultaneously.

No conspiracies.

Poor oul Larry got the train to Cork for a bit of romance the other day, must have been disappointed when he found out his sweetheart wasn't there to greet him, he got stood up and headed back to Dublin, wasn't aware of what had happened I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've dealt with people who have had psychotic breaks in the past and have scar from a stab wound on my chest to show for it. The strength and unpredictability of someone like that is huge.

The oddest thing here is the creepy racist captions added by the youtube uploader.

• Advertisement

I've dealt with people who have had psychotic breaks in the past and have scar from a stab wound on my chest to show for it. The strength and unpredictability of someone like that is huge.

The oddest thing here is the creepy racist captions added by the youtube uploader.

That was odd aswell I thought, about the racist captions !, but there's something I find a little stranger.............your post count:pac:, are you forced at gunpoint to post?? A monkey with a machine gun:pac::pac::pac:

Only joking mate, no offence intended;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

uprising2 wrote: »
    That was odd aswell I thought, about the racist captions !, but there's something I find a little stranger.............your post count:pac:, are you forced at gunpoint to post?? A monkey with a machine gun:pac::pac::pac:

Only joking mate, no offence intended;)

Oh you'd be surprised how much you can rack up in 7 years. Look at your own one since just January this year.

What would make the two of them at the same time wish to kill others and themselves?
    Its very saddening to know that those girls could have had normal lives if whatever f%cked them up didnt happen.And i really wish i knew what that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,156 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

crazy behaviour, its amazing that they could only hold her for one day after two attempts at trying get knocked down

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That's just bizarre.

I know people can show increased strength under certain conditions but how the hell was she able to get up so quickly after been hit so hard by the car?! She didn't even look disorientated.. apart from the running into traffic part

That's just bizarre.

I know people can show increased strength under certain conditions but how the hell was she able to get up so quickly after been hit so hard by the car?! She didn't even look disorientated.. apart from the running into traffic part

Adrenalin, people can do amazing things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Seen that years ago, they were Swedish alright but never mentioned they were sisters. They were off their heads on something and assaulted the female copper and then one tried to bite the paramedics when they came to their help. Ludicrous and hope they were thrown in jail for a long time. imagine living with that on your mind for the rest of your life if they were killed?

Even worse imagine being as disturbed and unsettled as those poor girls enough that you will commit suicide.That is ones lowest time.
    It certainly wasnt a happy normal life that lead them to that situation so i must feel some sympathy for them on some level.

Adrenalin, people can do amazing things.

Adrenalin doesn't make your bones stronger or your skull less susceptible to damage though. Some amount of luck in there too.. or misfortune, depending on which side of the dual-carriageway you're on!

She's now serving 5 years in prison, 4 days after playing with the traffic ((she was deemed fit after one day?)) she killed a good samaritan, THEN repeatedly hit herself with a lump hammer on the head and threw herself off a 40ft bridge:eek:,

Why was Sabina Eriksson free to kill?
    http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/woman-free/article-1307546-detail/article.html
    After the stabbing Swedish national Eriksson ran from the house.
    The mother-of-two was later pursued by paramedics before jumping 40-feet to the A50 carriageway.
    Eriksson – who had no traces of alcohol or drugs – suffered serious injuries.

More related news:

Update: Woman pleads guilty to manslaughter
    Murder trial set to start
    A50 bridge jump woman appears in court on murder charge
    A50 bridge jump woman due in court on murder charge
    Murder case put on hold
    Woman in court on murder charge
    Stab accused in wheelchair

Madness in the fast lane
    http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/tvradio/TV-Review-Madness-Fast-Lane-8211-BBC1/article-2512351-detail/article.html

This and BB's thread have brainwashing all over them, little test subjects, I'm sure both these threads will drag some sh1t outta the bag.

Too late to begin boggling my mind with these now, I'm going to bed to count CAR'S sheep!.

EDIT:
    Woman locked up for making mad dash across M6 stabbed stranger to death the day after she was released from jail

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210953/Woman-locked-making-mad-dash-M6-stabbed-stranger-death-day-released-jail.html#ixzz0wjSZpK9A

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Friend-haunted-memories-killer/article-1310861-detail/article.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

JustinDee wrote: »
    No they hadn't.
    The sister who was unhurt and released from a police station went on to stab someone to death (someone who took her into their home having seen her distressed). She had been living in Cork and disappeared with her sister to the UK when the sister visited from the States.

This is a strange case of mental illness as twins both went through a psychotic episode/breakdown simultaneously.

No conspiracies.

You are correct, I got the timeline mixed up. The stabbing happened after the incident on the motorway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Seen that years ago, they were Swedish alright but never mentioned they were sisters. They were off their heads on something . . .

They were not "off their heads on something".
    They were mentally ill.
    Both twins falling into a breakdown episode simultaneously is the paradox. Not a conspiracy but a medical paradox.

Not a lot of people posting this thread seem to have the slightest notion of what psychosis or even mania entail.
    There are many causes of a mental/nervous breakdown and being prone to mental illness is the major cause.
    Its a sickness. Not a mood and not induced by anyone.

Adrenalin doesn't make your bones stronger or your skull less susceptible to damage though. Some amount of luck in there too.. or misfortune, depending on which side of the dual-carriageway you're on!

Whats your point? You seem to be trying to disagree with me just for the sake of disagreeing.

Whats your point? You seem to be trying to disagree with me just for the sake of disagreeing.

I wasn't even disagreeing with you.. it was a lighthearted reply

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lostpas5235

Madness in the Fast Lane (1of4)
    Broadcast on: BBC One, 10:35pm Tuesday 10th August 2010

Sign in required to watch this.

Advertisement