Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Reliant bit

Options
  • 14-08-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw Top Gear Best of episode with stuff from the new series.

Bit on Robin Reliant anniversary was hilarious. Almost every scene Clarkson turns over a Reliant. Haha had me laughing out loud ! :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Probably the highlight of the entire series! :pac:

How the hell are they getting away with 4 best of programmes? Taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,480 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

that is one of the best pieces in top gear history, its frickin hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

mike65 wrote: »
    Probably the highlight of the entire series! :pac:

How the hell are they getting away with 4 best of programmes? Taking the piss.
    4 best-ofs out of a pool of 6 episodes means they're just cutting the padding from the original episodes and moving things around a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Yeah Cookie Monster thats what made me post this thread. Comic genius like I ahven't seen from them in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

that is one of the best pieces in top gear history, its frickin hilarious

X2^ lol.

I was in a small bit of shock when he rolled it the first time (bit sooner than I expected;)) while trying to turn out onto the road but after that, I laughed my arse off every time and there was always someone there to push him back on his wheels again :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

lol its on again.

love the bit wher the a team music comes on and he drives into the inspection pit :D

Advertisement