Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abuelazam - MKULTRA'd?

Options
  • 14-08-2010 7:37pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

If anyone doesn't know Abuelazam is the Isreali serial that is the suspect in 18 (16 black victims) knife attacks across 3 states in the US and one in Israel.

Mossad agent? Or CIA mind controlled assasinn? White guy killing blacks to incite race riots?

1281734158112.JPEG

What pricked my attention is that in reports he worked in a hospital in Leesburg for patients with "special needs".
    http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/who-is-suspected-serial-killer-elias-abuelazam/19593148

Had an inkling that they would be pschyological "special needs" and after a bit of googling whadda y'know?
    North Spring Behavioral Healthcare confirmed in a statement that Abuelazam worked at its residential treatment facility in Leesburg for young offenders, saying his employment ended in 2008.
    http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/08/13/4880992-portrait-of-stabbing-suspect-emerges

Could it be a CIA mind control experiment?
    North Spring Behavioral Healthcare

Children are the center of everything we do.

North Spring Behavioral Healthcare offers safe and secure residential treatment programs designed to restore a sense of hope and stability to the lives of young people. Our programs include intensive behavioral health treatment milieus for both boys and girls, a sexual offender treatment program for adolescent boys, and a program designed to address sexually reactive behaviors in younger boys.
    http://www.northspringleesburg.com/

Here is there staff:
    http://www.northspringleesburg.com/staff.html

Their clinical director is Dr Jack Asche - From Wiki
    Dr Jack A. Apsche (born September 23, 1947) is an American psychologist, author, presenter, consultant and lecturer. Apsche is the Director of Clinical and Residential Services at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare in Leesburg, Virginia, the Founder and Director of The Apsche Center for Mode Deactivation Therapy, and board certified in clinical child and adolescent psychology, clinical psychology, counseling psychology, cognitive and behavioral psychology, group psychology, couples and family psychology, and family psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. His primary research is in adolescent externalizing disorders.

Apsche is the developer of Mode Deactivation Therapy (MDT) an evidenced-based psychotherapeutic technique designed to treat the complex interplay between trauma, personality factors and a child's belief system that often lead to conduct problems such as aggression.[1]

He is also an "expert" on serial killers
    Apsche was an expert witness for the defense at the trial of Gary Heidnik and later profiled Heidnik in his book Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer[10]. In 2008, Apsche appeared in the Investigation Discovery program Escaped, which described the experience of one of Heidnik's surviving victims, Josefina Rivera.

Apsche also was an expert on serial murderers Harrison "Marty" Graham and Juan Covington.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_A._Apsche

Also, Leesburg is only 40 minutes drive from the CIA HQ in Langley, Virginia
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=leesburg%20virginia&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:sv-SE:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Wow a serial killer who prefers a certain demographic of victims, thats never happened before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

And someone who lives 40 minutes drive from the CIA head quarters

Gillo wrote: »
    And someone who lives 40 minutes drive from the CIA head quarters

Well he is white and has a unhealthy interest in other serial killers, which is highly unusual trait in a serial killer :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Wow a serial killer who prefers a certain demographic of victims, thats never happened before.
    Well he is white and has a unhealthy interest in other serial killers, which is highly unusual trait in a serial killer :rolleyes:

More fine contributions...

Yeah because the CIA have never been into mind control, right?

And if they did you'd be the first to know. Right?

Before you get too trigger-happy with the :rolleyes:'s I would suggest you look up the function of a question mark in the English language. Hint: They look like this (?).

After that, and if it's not too much to ask if maybe you hold your attention span for the 60 seconds it would take to read my post properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Very nice post and find BB.
    I think any psychologist/psychiatrist who works closely with trauma based psychological issues has an open door to progamming knowledge.
    Considering to keep the terror going and a future war in Iran the USA needs to provoke things like this it wouldnt suprise me if this was an mkultra type situation.
    All ye need is for this serial killer to be from Iran and bingo wallabangboom lol

• Advertisement

Torakx wrote: »
    Very nice post and find BB.
    I think any psychologist/psychiatrist who works closely with trauma based psychological issues has an open door to progamming knowledge.
    Considering to keep the terror going and a future war in Iran the USA needs to provoke things like this it wouldnt suprise me if this was an mkultra type situation.
    All ye need is for this serial killer to be from Iran and bingo wallabangboom lol

Cheers :)

Don't know how it says about me but it appears I was maybe the first in the world to make the connection :D
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=za3&rls=org.mozilla%3Asv-SE%3Aofficial&q=apsche+abuelazam&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I'd still place it on the low single digits probability wise but do you remember this guy?

cho.jpg

He went to high school 20 mins from Leesburg. Adoloscent with pschyiactric problems. Wonder if he and Dr Apsche ever met?

Another possibility is that Abuelazam was just a petty criminal involved with the Jewish Mafia.

He had a history of drugs and crime in Isreal
    http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/08/12/4877141-suspect-stabbed-man-on-recent-israel-visit-police-say
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/13/AR2010081303031.html?hpid=topnews

But if this is some kind of Israeli false-flag gone wrong then history, family and friends can be created out of thin air.
    Check this out...

He was stealing organs from his victims

The stuff you are listing has your proof is nothing that hasn't come up before in other serial killer cases. The only reason this has got your attention is because he is Israeli.

The stuff you are listing has your proof is nothing that hasn't come up before in other serial killer cases. The only reason this has got your attention is because he is Israeli.

Yeah an Isreali-Arab-Christian. So which group am I discriminating against?

If he wanted to just butcher innocent people he should have just stayed in the IDF. He could've done it with inpunity.

And for the record I have not presented anything as proof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

This dude just went around targeting people then chopping them up and in some cases robbed their internal organs, what a mad bas"ard, but he left them all alive or did he, this has to be a first if he did. Jack the ripper was sorta on his buzz but he killed all his victims. Has he spoken about his crimes what was his motive BB do you know has he said anything?..

Yeah an Isreali-Arab-Christian. So which group am I discriminating against?

If he wanted to just butcher innocent people he should have just stayed in the IDF. He could've done it with inpunity.

And for the record I have not presented anything as proof.

If he had no connection to Isreal then this thread wouldnt be here.

So what is your conspiracy? The CIA brain washed a ex Israeli solider to start a race war?

• Advertisement

What organs did he steal because the only mention of it i can find is in that 70 second video clip.

What organs did he steal because the only mention of it i can find is in that 70 second video clip.

Ones that looked like this

Binns.jpg

WakeUp wrote: »
    This dude just went around targeting people then chopping them up and in some cases robbed their internal organs, what a mad bas"ard, but he left them all alive or did he, this has to be a first if he did. Jack the ripper was sorta on his buzz but he killed all his victims. Has he spoken about his crimes what was his motive BB do you know has he said anything?..

All he has said as far as I know is that he won't contest extradiction to Michigan.

Allegedly he has attacked 18 killing 5 with 15/16 black victims.

I have no idea to the motive, just making wild speculations for my own amusement really, probably random acts of insanity but people dismiss to easily the notion of mind control as science fiction.

These are from declassified CIA documents from the 50's

CIA document and page number: 190684, pp. 1, 4
    Title: Outline of Special H Cases
    Date: 7 January 1953

Link to view images of original: Page 1, Page 4

In a general request for volunteers [deleted names] volunteered for H [hypnosis] experimentation and were originally tested on 21 May 1951. Both girls, at this time, were nineteen years of age. These subjects have clearly demonstrated that they can pass from a fully awake state to a deep H controlled state via the telephone, via some very subtle signal that cannot be detected by other persons in the room, and without the other individuals being able to note the change.

It has been shown clearly that physically individuals can be induced into H by telephone, by receiving written matter, or by the use of code, signal, or words. Control of those hypnotized can be passed from one individual to another without great difficulty. It has also been shown by experimentation with these girls that they can act as unwilling couriers for information purposes, and that they can be conditioned to a point where they believe a change in identity on their part even on the polygraph.

CIA document and page number: 17395, p. 18
    Title: ESP Research
    Date: Unknown

Link to view image of original: Click here

Learning models will be instituted in which the subject will be rewarded or punished for his overall performance and reinforced in various ways - by being told whether he was right, by being told what the target was, with electric shock etc. ... In other cases drugs and psychological tricks will be used to modify his attitudes. The experimenters will be particularly interested in disassociative states, from the abaissement de niveau mental to multiple personality in so-called mediums, and an attempt will be made to induce a number of states of this kind, using hypnosis.

CIA document and page number: 190691, p. 1, 2
    Title: Hypnotic Experimentation and Research
    Date: 10 February 1954

Link to view image of original: Page 1, Page 2

A posthypnotic of the night before (pointed finger, you will sleep) was enacted. Misses [deleted] and [deleted] immediately progressed to a deep hypnotic state with no further suggestion. Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms in any fashion) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep), and failing this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to “kill” [deleted] for failing to awaken.

Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded pneumatic pistol) gun at [deleted] and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss [deleted] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.

Miss [deleted] felt reluctant about participating further since she expressed her doubt as to any useful purpose in further attendance. The Operator thereupon proceeded in full view of all other subjects to explain to Miss [deleted] that he planned to induce a deep state of hypnosis now. The reaction was as had been expected. Miss [deleted] excused herself to make a telephone call (defense mechanism?). Upon her return a very positive approach was adopted by the operator whereupon a deeper, much deeper state of hypnosis was obtained.

Immediately a posthypnotic was induced that when the operator accidently dropped a steel ball in his hand to the floor ... Miss [deleted] would again go into hypnosis. Miss [deleted] then advised that she must conclude her work for the evening. She arose to adjust her hair before the mirror. The ball was dropped and she promptly slumped back into the chair and back into hypnosis. It is the opinion of the operator the Miss [deleted] if properly trained (positive approach) will continue to improve.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BLgM8u1kSuIJ:www.examiner.com/x-6495-National-Intelligence-Examiner~y2009m4d6-Declassified-CIA-documents-show-mind-control-projects-created-super-spies-terrorists-assassins+Declassified+CIA+documents+show+mind+control+projects+created+super+spies,+terrorists,+assassins&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

And this is a bit strange. Abuelazam's ex-father-in-law decides to wear his freemason baseball cap for his TV interview. A message for someone?

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/accused-serial-killer%27s-ex-wife-lives-in-dallas-area,-her-father-speaks

So he was married to a freemasons daughter for 3 years before he decided to start cutting people up or have i got the timeline wrong?
    He did the killing before the marriage or in the first year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Very interesting BB, well done AGAIN!

Man this is strange, and fresh................

I think you may be the matchmaker here Bomber, giz ur autograph;).
    Stabbings initially drew little attention in Mich.
    By COREY WILLIAMS (AP) – 8 hours ago

In the coming months, more bodies would be found and victims who survived stabbings in three states would tell police of a tall, muscular man preying on people who offered him help. Police now believe a man they arrested last week is responsible for at least 18 attacks, including five deaths.
    The Michigan attacks were over by Aug. 4, when Flint police announced they believed a serial killer was on the loose. If police suspected earlier that one person was responsible, they kept quiet, which doesn't sit well with some victims.
    "I'd have had my two pitbulls with me," said Richard Booker, 49, who lives near Flint in Genesee Township. Booker — who was stabbed in his side, abdomen and forearms — was on his way to the store late July 19 when a man standing next to a green Chevy Blazer asked for help opening its hood.
    "I'm beating on his hood, trying to get it open, he takes a Bowie knife and sticks it right in my kidney and liver. ... And then he grabbed me around my neck," Booker said, pulling up his shirt to reveal an 18-inch scar from his chest to his pelvic area and a smaller hole on his right side. He lost 8 pints of blood.
    "He's a stone-cold killer," Booker said. "He knows what he's doing, he's trained in it. He knows where to stick you to kill you."

Antwoine Marshall, 26, was attacked about 3 a.m. July 27, when he was returning from the store to his nearby apartment in Flint. A man asked for help with his vehicle. As Marshall assisted with the hood, he was stabbed twice.
    "When he was finished, he just walked off," Marshall said.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5irfe65muYT9Aks_AYCEx8xr7xwVAD9HK1L000

I'm thinking the freemason did it!:rolleyes:, but seriously this is strange and yet more "coincidences", a little freemasonic symbolism here, serial killer there, wonder if he had to undergo special "Training;)" to work at his place of brainwashingemployment???

Didn't get a chance to look into it in any great detail but scratching along the surface "something ain't right"

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

While I don't follow the train of thought going on in this thread, it's good to see something new!

This man I didn't like the look of......had that Fritzel look about him....

staff_Evert.jpg
    Evert Lammers
    http://www.northspringleesburg.com/staff.html

that led me here......

http://www.spoke.com/info/pArgZuH/EvertLammers

then onto here

http://www.spoke.com/info/c4tCUyW/PsychiatricSolutionsInc

then

http://www.psysolutions.com/employees/index.html

then some "Employee's" or companies which smell like a few CIA/Mossad fronts have ad's on this page, havent had a chance to sniff them out yet.

uprising2 wrote: »
    wonder if he had to undergo special "Training;)" to work at his place of brainwashingemployment???

Funny you should say that becauase he was a pschyiatric aide, which requires certificates or extensive on-the-job experience. There is no reason to believe he had either.
    uprising2 wrote: »
    Didn't get a chance to look into it in any great detail but scratching along the surface "something ain't right"

Yeah - He's had about 5 different names on official documents, has owned a number of properties and the police had him in custody on a warrant for a previous assault charge, arrested him in the vehicle the police were looking for with a knife and a hammer in the boot and the let him go the next morning.

And this is a bit strange. Abuelazam's ex-father-in-law decides to wear his freemason baseball cap for his TV interview. A message for someone?

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/accused-serial-killer%27s-ex-wife-lives-in-dallas-area,-her-father-speaks

This is apparently his lodge
    http://www.chalkmountainlodge.org/index.html

And he is a City Councillor for Crowley Texas.

Council%202007.JPG
    http://ci.crowley.tx.us/index.aspx?NID=57

3rd from right above.

3rd from left in the freemason groupshot below

http://www.chalkmountainlodge.org/assets/highresimages/newlodge.jpg

• Advertisement

Who assists a serial killer?
    Detectives are also looking at the possibility that "someone assisted Abuelazam," giving him a ride back to Leesburg after an arrest in Arlington in the middle of his crime spree. They said that same person could have let Abuelazam borrow a Chevy station wagon. That car, not the green Blazer, was described at the scene of the second attack of a 67-year-old man. Arlington police confirm Abuelazam's SUV was locked up in a police impound at the time.
    http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=107620&catid=188

A Handler?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

A Handler?

A friend?

All that's alleged is someone gave him a lift and maybe lent him a car.

alastair wrote: »
    A friend?

All that's alleged is someone gave him a lift and maybe lent him a car.

Your obviously not familiar with the timeline.
    Abuelazam was pulled over by police on a traffic stop at about 1:15 a.m. a few hours later in Arlington, Va., and arrested on an outstanding misdemeanor assault warrant.

His green 1996 Chevrolet Blazer was impounded, and police found a knife in the driver’s side door and a hammer in the rear passenger’s side.

Abuelazam posted bail, was released after a few hours and had the vehicle returned to him later that day.

Abuelazam allegedly stabbed his second victim in Leesburg — a 67-year-old man — just hours later at 6:15 a.m.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/08/one_tip_led_police_to_track_do.html

1:15 a.m. + "a few hours" = somewhere in the region of between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m. when he was released.

He has just been arrested, the car he used in the attacks was impounded and presumably the knife he used in the stabbings was found.

So what does he do next?

He rings a "friend" in the middle of the night and invites him to be the driver in a knife attack.

Naturally the friend says yes...

Your obviously not familiar with the timeline.

1:15 a.m. + "a few hours" = somewhere in the region of between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m. when he was released.

He has just been arrested, the car he used in the attacks was impounded and presumably the knife he used in the stabbings was found.

So what does he do next?

He rings a "friend" in the middle of the night and invites him to be the driver in a knife attack.

Naturally the friend says yes...

There's an alternative scenario - he gets a lift back to Leesburg off a mate, says cheers for that, and goes to get a knife and kill his victim within the next couple of hours. Why would whoever gave him the lift have to be aware of his intention at all?

alastair wrote: »
    There's an alternative scenario

You don't say!!

Bomber I still haven't had a chance to look into this but I admire your contribution and digging for the strange facts that surround this case.

My gut feeling says " The freemason wasn't happy with his new son in law and asked a few friends to sort him out, give him a job, brainwash him and release him when his job training/brainwashing was up to standard(psychotic), then he showed his daughter just what a scumbag he was all along, and then he will be lawfully put to death, freemason happy, daughter confused, case closed, just your average wannabe serial killer to the world".

Both good scenarios and i think both are possible.
    Im running with the Ct for now because the alternative is to just be told what to think(news reports etc) as appose allowing BB to lay out an alternative that i think possible too.
    I do think though that one of the website quotes said something along the lines that Jews were less likely to suffer from this than other people as appose to Israeli soldiers.Some jews arent soldiers and i strongly believe some if not a majority would suffer from a drawback after experiencing anything shocking or stressful.
    Unless they are saying its genetic then i would be very interested to read up on that.
    I would guess they are presuming that Jews with the aid of their beliefs would not suffer so much when a non Jewish victim is the target of these scandals,i can probably understand then why the put it like so,but would need more convincing its true also.
    Im open to comments that will help me understand wha thats all about.might be an interesting topic and related to this CT.

Also, when he was stopped by Arlington County Police he was only 18 minutes drive from CIA HQ.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.951796,-77.146586&spn=0.01,0.01&t=m&q=38.951796,-77.146586

It was 1:15 a.m. at the time.

Thats pretty damn close.Dont suppose there is info on the father in laws career or anything?
    Maybe ex-army or investment banker?
    We are so nosey arent we haha

Torakx wrote: »
    Im running with the Ct for now because the alternative is to just be told what to think(news reports etc) as appose allowing BB to lay out an alternative that i think possible too.

Yeah - I'd always opt for being told what to think by the anonymous discussion board theorist, over someone tasked to report on the actual evidence. Of course that approach falls down when said board theorist hasn't actually posited any actual theory - as in this case.

• Advertisement

This is the route he definitely would have had to have taken.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.951796,-77.146586&spn=0.01,0.01&t=m&q=38.951796,-77.146586

A round trip of 1H 37 mins.

Police have confirmed he left the station for Leesburg around 3 a.m. a journey of 47 mins.

Between roughly 4 a.m. and 6:15 (the time he stabbed the old man on Edward ferry road) He has picked up a car (+driver?) and a knife to be used in the attack.

At 6:15 He stabs the old man.

That leaves 1 hour and 45 minutes to get back to wherever he was staying to clean himself up and clean off or dispose of the knife and his clothing. Clean up and return the car (if no passenger with him already) and make the 50+ mins drive (traffic would be building at this time) back to Arlington County police station to pick up his car at 8 a.m. - as he did as confirmed by the police.

He can't of driven someone elses car to pick up his alone so either he had a passenger/driver to get back to the station or he had to take public transport, further eating into the time he had left to make it to the station.

I'm not buying this, possible but I just can't see a guy getting arrested the the very same night squeezing in a quick knife attack before he has to return to the police the next morning.

The 15 year old kid he attacked in Leesburg had his Ipod stolen in the attack. That doesn't fit in either.

Maybe he is being set up?

Advertisement