Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refuse Collection in Carrigaline

Options
  • 14-08-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I am after moving to Carrigaline and I am not sure as to which would be the best or cheapest refuse collection company to choose from, can someone recommend a good one ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭DerMutt

We use Greenstar, €269 per annum for waste, recycling and glass. Text the night before reminding you which goes out in the morning too - very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭tinnuvial

Depending on where you are going to live you might have no choice. I've lived in two places near Carrigaline and only had Country Clean. The Council may have served the area, except I could never get through to the council on the phone, and I never once saw any of their trucks around there. Country clean are okay but I wouldn't really recommend them if you had any other choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

no choice now !! got letter from county council today to say country wide taking over their route.had a terrible experience with wiser a few years ago and would nt go near them so i hope country wide will work out

Advertisement