Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband options in cloondra?

Options
  • 14-08-2010 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

My wife and I are probably moving from Longford town out to Cloondra in the next few months, and I'm already weeping over the impending loss of my Crossan cable broadband. Decent speeds and no limits, what's not to like?

Was wondering if people know my options in Cloondra?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Do you think Kane attacked The Undertaker?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Do you think Kane attacked The Undertaker?
    Ah back when I used to watch it with Stone cold and the rock kane and ol' undy were best of buds. pity to see them break up. ;)

Anyways, back to the subject in hand, no-one knows the options a few miles out from Longford?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭malcolmplex

AFAIK the only broadband available is the usb dongle crap from 3,02,vodafone etc.Having experienced the horror of using the version from 3 basic browsing is all you'll get unfort

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

and you will have to hang it out the internet to get coverage ;)

so make sure you get the wifi broadband :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

I live in Tarmonbarry and I got broadband through Brisknet, very rarely any probs with it. I had 3 broadband for ages and it was terrible out here, would def recommend Brisknet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

hmm when i was first looking into briski net i called them and couldnt get to them so i left them a messages saying i want to order their broadband...then after a week i emailed them...ended up driving to roscommon to their office to get it...so they gave me a sheet to fill out and they said they would be down in around 2 weeks...

never heard of them...after 2 weeks i just went down and 3 broadband

Advertisement