Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

screen capture

Options
  • 14-08-2010 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

I need to screen capture a flash website... my editing pc cant connect to the internet and my internet laptop cant capture it properly... so! can a brother help me out?

Id sincerely appreciate this/name my first child after you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Do you need to actually interact with it? Wink is free screen capture software, not sure if its what you are looking for though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Gonzales

101001 wrote: »
    I need to screen capture a flash website... my editing pc cant connect to the internet and my internet laptop cant capture it properly... so! can a brother help me out?

Id sincerely appreciate this/name my first child after you

google "Jing" its free and you won't be disappointed. Actually never mind goggle, here ya go:

http://www.jingproject.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

Yargh! I have screen capture software... My problem is my laptop isnt fast enough to capture 25fps... Ive an interview on tuesday and i want to add a flash website i did to a showreel... Ive lost the xml file thats linked to the flash so i cant run it locally.

Ive been to 'literally' everyone i know with a fast PC but no joy... Even the mac users let me down :(

Im one frustrated puppy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

Unless theres a mental amount of movement, you could probably get away with 10fps. Also, change your screen res to as low as you can go for the webpage when capturing, otherwise you are just wasting resources..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gavinal

jingproject.com. that's a good website.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Michael Doherty

Gonzales wrote: »
    google "Jing" its free and you won't be disappointed. Actually never mind goggle, here ya go:

http://www.jingproject.com/

Didn't know that one. Thanks man. It's great

Advertisement