Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when i plug in my charger, WoW slows down alot?

Options
  • 13-08-2010 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    when my laptop is running without the charger, it runs fine a perfect, but then when i plug in the charger, it goes brighter very very slow,
    any help:(
    i need to do wg><

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Vista, xp, Windows 7? Vista and Windows 7 have adjustable power settings. You might find that the current power plan your on has been custom set to reduce the cpu limit to a % of max usage. This is available in the advanced power settings of your plan.

Btw, default settings work the other way around. Somebody deliberately changed it on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Geomatician

You might have messed up the power settings, did you change the settings to operate as lowest settings when the power supply is plugged in? Check that!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,893 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah it sounds like you did everything backwards when you set up your power scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

sounds like i did >.<, im not on my laptop at the moment, but what setting will stop the laggyness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Geomatician

Change it to operate at max settings when charger is plugged in :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement