Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone need a babysitter?

Options
  • 13-08-2010 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey.im living in the city,near henry street and have a lot of free time because i cant find a job :( so if anyone needs a babysitter,let me know :) i have no qualifications but have years and years experience from minding kids at home in kerry years ago.
    hope im posting in the right place,if not, sorry!!
    anyway, message me if you need someone to mind your kids, during th e day or night or whenever :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

You should stick a card up in dunnes or something, and check local hotel too, some take details of babysitters for when guests request them.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

phill106 wrote: »
    You should stick a card up in dunnes or something, and check local hotel too, some take details of babysitters for when guests request them.

good thinking!defo going to do that....thanks :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sorry you wha?, this is not the right place for your message.

As mentioned above, putting up a card in Dunnes or a similar notice in your local Community Centre might work.

It's highly unlikely that someone is going to hire a complete stranger from the Internet to look after their children. Also, this is not a job-site.

Therefore, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement