Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal through Ladbrokes shop

Options
  • 13-08-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Wondering if you can help me on this I cannot access an ATM at the moment as am waiting on new bank card (old one snapped). What I'm wondering is, is it possible to deposit for example, €100 and go over to the Ladbrokes shop and withdraw it through them? I know with PP you can't cash out your initial deposit. Is it the same with Ladbrokes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

I'd say its the same with any bookies, thats basically laundering money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

wicklowdub wrote: »
    thats basically laundering money.

yup, and the exact reason why no bookies should do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

what were you gonna use to deposit the money online, your credit card? why not just use that in the atm? the cash advance fee will cost as much as the petrol to drive to ladbrokes i'd have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Random wrote: »
    the cash advance fee will cost as much as the petrol to drive to ladbrokes i'd have thought.

or could just drive to the bank and withdraw the money :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Devastator wrote: »
    or could just drive to the bank and withdraw the money :D
    dont be trying to defeat me with logic and common sense. i won't stand for it!!!!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Random wrote: »
    what were you gonna use to deposit the money online, your credit card? why not just use that in the atm? the cash advance fee will cost as much as the petrol to drive to ladbrokes i'd have thought.

If you can see from my original post I have no laser card......It worked anyway, very easy :)

Advertisement