Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Find Lost Dog!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2010 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Can you please help find my missing dog.Missing from Hartstown area since Thursday 12th Aug.Male JACK RUSSELL WEARING BLACK COLLAR...Any help would be great..Picture attached.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This thread may also be worth posting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭mustang68

I could be wrong, but I saw a very similar dog around Ongar last night, was quite skittish. Seemed to be the same build. I tried to have a look at his collar but he bolted before we could get near. I could be wrong of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Bookkeeper09

I've seen a dog in Ongar aswell but I dont think its the same one....the one in Ongar has been wandering around from at least the previous weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

ill keep an eye out.....

Hope you find him soon

Advertisement