Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shogi

Options
  • 13-08-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Is there anybody on boards that plays Shogi?

I created a thread in the 'Strategy' forum but its dead end in there. Maybe some chess fans also play Shogi since they are both derivatives of the same game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

I play it the odd bit,im not great at it but its good fun.If you want to play against people,try playok.com.I might give ya a game on that some time if you want.It has the english version as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Yea i used playok its ok ( no pun intended haha) but I dont like timed games haha...
    Yahoo has a section for shogi too and can create your own game and doesnt have to be timed I played my mate on that and was good, you can also change the pieces to 'normal' chess pieces. If you have an account on that I can give you a game over the weekend.

Advertisement