Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much are filters for rolling tobacco?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Usually not more than a euro. I've never actually bought filters on their own, so I'm not sure of the exact price :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chev Chelios

Not many shops actually sell them anymore, well not many around the galway area anyway, I'll have to make to with the leftovers of my rizla paper boxes! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Shop I work in has them for one fifty for between 120 and 150, depend on whether you want slim or super slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Box of slim is €1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Not many shops actually sell them anymore, well not many around the galway area anyway, I'll have to make to with the leftovers of my rizla paper boxes! :rolleyes:

I live in galway and I've never been told that they didnt have filters in any shop. I've gotten them in shops all over the center of town. Some shops have more than one brand as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Bought some today in a garage are 1 euro for 165

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭furbey

€2 shop. Price is obvious but you get couple hundred in a yellow and green box;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The slim line ones (smoking, rizla brands) are about 1/1, in my local spar (Dublin city centre)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

They are like 80c here in Meath as far as i know diff shops usually charge differant tough no more than 1euro :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement