Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition fees query

Options
  • 13-08-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has already been posted but I just need someone to confirm this for me. If you are getting BTEA you can't get a maintenance grant, but you have to apply to the VEC if you want your fees covered. So you're basically filling out the maintenance grant form and then stating in the 'additional notes' section that it is just to cover fees?
    Or is there a specific form for tuition fees only?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

swapple wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been posted but I just need someone to confirm this for me. If you are getting BTEA you can't get a maintenance grant, but you have to apply to the VEC if you want your fees covered. So you're basically filling out the maintenance grant form and then stating in the 'additional notes' section that it is just to cover fees?
    Or is there a specific form for tuition fees only?
    You fill out the maintenance grant form and you let them know its for reg fees only

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement