Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub licenses renewel

Options
  • 12-08-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

does anybody know when pubs have to renew there licence and also how often do they renew there late licence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

IIRC licenses expire on the 30th of september each year and the licensee applies for the renewal in june.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

thanks for reply yabadabaoo not sure if i have this right ordinary 7 day licence renewed after 30th sep and late licence in june am i right in this

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

calf wrote: »
    thanks for reply yabadabaoo not sure if i have this right ordinary 7 day licence renewed after 30th sep and late licence in june am i right in this

NO,7 day license expires on the 30th of september each year but the licensee applies to the courts for their renewal in june.I suppose its to have everything in order for the expiry date.I dont know about the late licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

thanks yabadadado have it now

Advertisement