Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thailand.....Where,When,How Mch?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Me and a mate of mine are planning on visiting thailand :Dbon our way to oz in October, now if im totally honest, we wont have a jack johnson (clue) where to go or what to do???

I've heard off friends and family to try get in the full moon party and tubing too? but we will be quite strapped for time and money?? so an idea for what to try get in and an estimation of cost would be great, also bare in mind we have full intentions of traveling the region in full in the coming years, we just want a blowout holiday before we get to oz:D:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

RifRaf wrote: »
    Me and a mate of mine are planning on visiting thailand :Dbon our way to oz in October, now if im totally honest, we wont have a jack johnson (clue) where to go or what to do???

I've heard off friends and family to try get in the full moon party and tubing too? but we will be quite strapped for time and money?? so an idea for what to try get in and an estimation of cost would be great, also bare in mind we have full intentions of traveling the region in full in the coming years, we just want a blowout holiday before we get to oz:D:D

Your probably better off asking about that in: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=925

not here.

Tubing is in Laos not Thailand How much time and how much money will you have to spend before Australia because otherwise I cant really give you any good advice. Also do you want to party all the time or visit temples and do cultural stuff or a bit of both?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

RifRaf wrote: »

I have moved this to the general travel forum, I see you have only 1 post, so assume you are brand new. If you use the search tool at the top Right hand side, you will find many threads about thailand and the questions you asked.

If you have any specific questions about Australia please post in Australia forum... thanks

Advertisement