Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Travel - Haven't received email booking confirmation yet - FLYING SATURDAY!!

Options
  • 12-08-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Budget Travel - Haven't received email booking confirmation yet - FLYING SATURDAY!!

Like I say, haven't heard anything, booked last week, they've taken payment, (of course :P ) and I rang them today and they said that someone from 'Admin' would ring me back but they never did...is this usual or has anyone else had similar experiences?

We're flying Saturday so we're a bit concerned, probably be more concerned tomorrow!

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

call again and ask them to clarify what's going on. failing that call into the shop if you're in a position to do that (they have shops, right?).

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Budget Travel, 29 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin. Owned by Club travel.

Advertisement