Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire internal memory

Options
  • 12-08-2010 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I rooted my desire and updated to 2.2, but my internal memory was only 25MB. So i reset it, but it only restored the phone to 77MB. I know that out of the box desire's should have around 141MB. Any ideas how to get this memory back? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Keith186

Re root it and flash with apps to sd partition your sd card and you'll have loads of space then

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

I had the same problem, but once I partitioned my SD card, the internal memory jumped up to 125MB! :cool:

Basically, the phone uses space on your SD card instead of internal mem for temp files & swapping, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Keith186

OP if your stuck on how to do it check out the end of the One Click Root thread in this forum. It might be a couple of pages back now at this stage.

Advertisement