Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for scotch pies

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

hi,does anyone know of any where that sells scotch pies in norther ireland?
    heading up tomorrow to newtonards,so anywhere in the area from newry to newtonards would be great.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

anyone help :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Best place to look would be a small independent home bakery outlet or perhaps if you were lucky enough to come across a farmers market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

muffler wrote: »
    Best place to look would be a small independent home bakery outlet or perhaps if you were lucky enough to come across a farmers market.

anytime im up i go into any bakery i can find but to no avail,might book the ferry pop over on the bike and stock up.
    miss my pies :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

Im with you there Scotch pies are beautiful .. esp topped off with some beans or brown sauce :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭caol ila

Did you find a supplier ?
    I was over at the rugby last weekend and I brought half a dozen back to Dublin but they are all gone now.
    Need more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Any luck on locating scotch pies, none down south round munster? would they be gone off if i ordered online or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DamianBohan

Iceland supermarkets sell them in N-Ireland check out their website

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tom_in_cork

thanks, will check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭caol ila

I ended up making my own with the kit from diyscotchpie company, two dozen all gone now.

Advertisement