Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon World Championships 2010

Options
  • 12-08-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

I know none of us got in this year, but thought it would be interesting to keep an eye on things.

The Official Site is up and running now.

This is also a fun place to try and predict what the winning teams in the Video Game Sections will be. My guess is on Drizzle Abuse with Palkia for muscle.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Out of interest, how many competitors turned up for Birmingham qualifiers?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Roughly 300 for 256 playing spots in the Seniors devision

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Someone is streaming the Worlds finals on Ustream right now.

I'm facepalming at how bloody long these Japanese weeaboos are taking to finish the juniors. Seriously, why the bloody hell are these kids allowed to sit there and stall for fifteen minutes at a time? In fact why the hell are these kids even allowed here?

Also, why is it always held in America when non-Japanese rarely even get to the end? Top 4 in the juniors are all Japanese, as are three of the top 4 seniors...

Also, the announcer is complete and utter shite. His attempts at "livening up" the battle are just ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Yay! A non-Japanese winner in the Seniors!

Their battles were much more action-packed, including Sashed T'tars taking Helping Handed Grass Knots, double Rock Slide flinches and double missing Blizzards to name a few.

While Ray got owned in Round 1, he did the owning in Rounds 2 and 3.

Thank crap the Japs aren't winning everything,

Advertisement