Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me Rent a campervan. Love to bring my Mam to Electric Picnic for her 50th

Options
  • 12-08-2010 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Help me rent a Campervan just for 4-5days. I would Love to bring my Mam to Electric Picnic for her 50th. A VW campervan would be preferable.
    Please help me.
    I would like organise a vintage Volkswagen camper-van preferably any camper-van really. My sister and I Wanto bring my Ma to Electric Picnic for her 50th in Camper.
    We cant afford the rental prices. Is there anyone out there who can rent us there camper van for the weekend. Mam is an experienced caravanner but she'd love a camper so this weekend at EP would be perfect if we can sort a camper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Michael1987

Hi there,
    I've got a big ford transit Camper convert. I could rent it to you for the festival. It's got a food cooler/warmer, bed that can be made a double, lino floor in the bar, small cooker and sink. What kind of price would you actually pay though?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

Try lazydays.ie, i rented a classic vw from them and it was fabulous. They were very helpfull.

I've since bought my own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Its funny that every festival has a few requests for classic VW campers from seemingly innocent people :D Its never a group of pre-pubescent lads on the lash!

No offense OP but I dont think at this stage you will find one. Lazydays are often booked out 12 months in advance for the big festivals and owners of these vans would rather hand over their kidneys before giving these to strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gerhar

Hi Michael,

I presume your campervan is rented by now ya?

Thanks,
    -Ger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement