Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lynx 2 for 1(2 bottles for 4quid) offer in Superquinn

Options
  • 12-08-2010 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

Having been giving out about Tesco(on Rip-off Ireland forum) for jacking up the price of the 150ml Lynx Anti-Perspirant to 4 quid a bottle, today I spotted the 2 bottles for the price of 4 quid offer at Superquinn Select in Tyrellstown, Dublin.

Same offer for Lynx Bodyspray and Shower Gels. Tesco have this at 4quid a bottle and i'm sure Lidl have it at that price too.

You save 2quid a bottle, that's half price on Tesco.
    Tagged:

Comments

Lidl or Aldi cheap deo for 59 cents, does the job just as well and there's 200ml in each of those

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Lidl or Aldi cheap deo for 59 cents, does the job just as well and there's 200ml in each of those

Do they really stink up the room just as good though?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just curious.. do grown men still buy Lynx? I thought it was used primarily by teenagers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

basquille wrote: »
    Just curious.. do grown men still buy Lynx? I thought it was used primarily by teenagers.

Sure - it won't let you down.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

If you want to smell like you're sponsored by Glade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement