Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcards...How much are they worth now?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I like alot of other people used to collect irish callcards as a kid.

Anyway I always thought they would someday be worth something but it never seemed to happen. I still have loads of them in 2 collector books.

Does anyone know a site were you can check to see if a specific card or cards are worth anything?

Would love to know if Ive been sitting on that goldmine for so long.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I not a phonecard collector but I have noticed that prices are not what they were as this link to eBay illustrates. I don't know if there is a published price guide available but I think that eBay is usually a good reflection of demand and prices.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=irish+phonecard&_sacat=See-All-Categories

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

I think they have to be mint still i the wrapper to be worth anything big

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

Yea doesnt look good for making my millions. So much time wasted but think ill hold onto them anyway.

You never know.

History might prove me right because of the great callcard collectors conference fire of 2013.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 foxtrot1983

are you planning to burn all the callcard so you will have the last set!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cjbored

Just bumping this up really, because I too would like to find a full illustrated listing of Irish Callcards somewhere. Even an unpriced one would be helpful.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 leitrimexile

try this webpage should have a list on it

http://steveon2.tripod.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cjbored

Many thanks leitrimexile. hope u get home some day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 foxtrot1983

I STILL HAVE THOSE CATALOGUES FOR YOU ALSO, ONE IS ON EBAY BUT YOU CAN HAVE THE OTHER.

SHANE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

LOL, i collected these too, just looking at the E-bay link brings back memories,. i reconise them all!

LOL how sad......:pac:

Advertisement