Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerwashing services

Options
  • 12-08-2010 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of someone who has a mobile powerwashing setup. I need a very small bit of powerwashing done ( one flight of tiled stairs and outside a basment apartment) It would have to be someome who could bring there own water with them as i dont have a supply handy for them )

Thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

powersolve do that sort of thing don't have a clue how much they will charge you but could be a last resort if you cant get anyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭timesnewroman

Versatile Cleaning do powerwashing too, dunno about having their own water supply though.

- http://www.versatile-cleaning.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

Hi

Does anyone know of someone who has a mobile powerwashing setup. I need a very small bit of powerwashing done ( one flight of tiled stairs and outside a basment apartment) It would have to be someome who could bring there own water with them as i dont have a supply handy for them )

Thanks

D
    just remembered the hire place in upper gerald griffen st.(cant remember the name of it) rent out power washers for bout 50 or 60 a day. they are the petrol ones so you just fill up a wheelie bin and use that as a water source if that could be another option for you

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Hi

Thanks

D
    Hi the drifter,

I have some ones no. at work who has done quite few times powerhosing for us. Can find from phonebook and PM you on monday if you want,

aspasp1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

aspasp1 wrote: »
    Hi the drifter,

I have some ones no. at work who has done quite few times powerhosing for us. Can find from phonebook and PM you on monday if you want,

aspasp1

Yes please thank you very much

• Advertisement
Advertisement