Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

twitter client on froyo // gmail question

Options
  • 12-08-2010 11:15am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,
    the twitter client running on my froyo desire seems to be a bit broken.
    When i sync it first thing in the morning, it'll show tweets back about 4/5 hours and beyond that it'll jump back perhaps 12/13 hours.

any one else see this or similar?

Also, does anyone know how to change the frequency of the gmail client sync?
    i can't seem to find a setting anywhere that covers it.

thanks,
    MiCr0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I think if you are using the stock gmail app, it is set to 'push' and everything is automatic. You have to manually configure your gmail account in the mail app to be able to set a timed sync.

Are you using the HTC twitter app or the official one? If it's the HTC one, get the other one from the Market and see if it works better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

its the official twitter app, installed from the market place

Advertisement