Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larry McDonald - Assassinated by NWO

Options
  • 12-08-2010 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Larry who? you might ask.

Lawrence Patton McDonald, M.D. (April 1, 1935 – September 1, 1983) was an American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing the seventh congressional district of Georgia as a Democrat. He was a passenger on board Korean Air Lines Flight 007 shot down by Soviet interceptors and presumed dead. He was a cousin of General George S. Patton. McDonald was the only sitting member of Congress killed by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

McDonald was deeply opposed to the Trilateral Comission, CFR, one world government and had planned to run for the presidency against Bush Snr in 1988.

Watch this video where he's interviewed by Tom Braden.

Braden does his best to label McDonald a conspiracy theorist but McDonald remains calm throughout the interview.

This interview was conducted in 1983, the same year he was on a flight KAL 007 which was shot down over international waters by the Soviet Union.

It was shot down on the orders of General Anatoly Kournukov
    This has all the hallmarks of an assassination for me.

If Larry McDonald had been elected as president, he could have exposed the CFR, Trilateral Commission ( and their desire to establish a world government ) to a wider audience of americans.

He was a threat and had to be eliminated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

yeah nothing surprises me with America .. id go along with it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭pablo_escobar

you watched a 10 minute video in 6 minutes, charlemont?

you're amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

you watched a 10 minute video in 6 minutes, charlemont?

you're amazing.

why would we need to watch the video????

the Ct you propose is that he was killed by the NWO.....

now the video seems to discus his thoughts on the NWO, it doe not support the theory that the NWO killed him.... so no need to watch it.

robtri wrote:
    why would we need to watch the video????

the Ct you propose is that he was killed by the NWO.....

now the video seems to discus his thoughts on the NWO, it doe not support the theory that the NWO killed him.... so no need to watch it.

"seems to discus" ... :rolleyes:

you didn't watch the video, robtri.

Perhaps it was running in the background while you were watching 'Lost' on your media player...subconciously you heard Larry mention a few words about NWO here and there so your conclusion was "he seems to discus his thoughts on the NWO" was that it, eh? ;)

Larry was discussing globalization issues with Crossfire presenters Pat Buchannan and Thomas Braden who were in fact members of CFR and Trilateral commission.

It's well documented that Braden himself worked in the CIA for 4 years before becoming a journalist.

Unquestionably Braden conducted the interview without any bias whatsoever when referring to Larry McDonald's views as "Conspiracy Theory" :rolleyes:

CFR and Trilateral Commission are not the stuff of fiction. and their objectives are well known and documented, it's hardly "Conspiracy Theory"

The organizations consist of very powerful and influential people in the world, some good, some bad.. but together agreeing that the world would benefit from a more centralized authority over the world's population and it's resources.

I understand a percentage of people in society simply aren't capable of absorbing this type of information. It's uncomfortable knowing that a minority of people are able to control the majority of people and their lives.

There is a conspiracy theory and that's Larry was assassinated by men who did not want him becoming US president which he had a very real chance of becoming had he not been in a commercial aircraft flying over international waters shot down by the soviet union in 1983, the same year as this interview.

if you had watched that video properly, robtri, you might have something a little more useful to respond with.

but if it doesn't interest you, that's fine, don't respond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

robrti never watches youtube vids, i don't think he has the capabilities.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

i didnt even watch the video:eek:, i just read the thread:D, i agreed with what he wrote because i read something about it before:cool:..

I forgot to add.

McDonald mentions Carroll Quigley who wrote 'Our Tragedy and Their Hope'
    Quigley asserted in his literature that secret societies played a significant role in world history.

He claimed that "round table groups" such as bilderberg, cfr, trilateral commission or any other secret societies had no difficulty in cooperating with countries like communist USSR.

Quigley was wrote.

"The argument that the two parties should respresent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the right, and the other of the left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers."

"Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy"

Having just watched the video now, I must admit, it certainly seems like assassination material to me. Men have been murdered for less.

Larry wasn't going along with the programme.

Actually, he made some pretty bold accusations against William Casey, director of CIA between 1981-87

If the accusation against Casey was untrue, surely Casey could have sued McDonald in court for defamation of character.

Maybe Casey settled out of Court.

Im not sure if he's settle out of court or in court for that matter. Doesn't seem like their style. Kinda like travellers don't deal with Gardai :p

• Advertisement

robrti never watches youtube vids, i don't think he has the capabilities.

idiot... look even at the title of the video...
    larry mc donald on the New Order.....

"seems to discus" ... :rolleyes:

you didn't watch the video, robtri.

Larry was discussing globalization issues with Crossfire presenters Pat Buchannan and Thomas Braden who were in fact members of CFR and Trilateral commission.

so i was right he discusses the NWO... thank you...

and again... the video does not suport the CT he was assininated?

robtri wrote:
    so i was right he discusses the NWO... thank you...

and again... the video does not suport the CT he was assininated?

did you watch the video? no..
    did you absorb any information in this thread so far? no..
    is there any point discussing this subject with you? hell no..

you're an absolute embarassment.

try a little harder next time debunker boy and maybe i'll respond with something more constructive.

Thank you.

Advertisement