Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin McAleer in Whelans

Options
  • 12-08-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey,

Don't get to use this much, or when I do I usually get something wrong and the admin's warn or block me but since the Twisted Pepper days which sadly ended in May I/We (C.Ireland) have finally got to the stage where we can announce we are going to be running gigs Monthly in Whelan's in Dublin.

The 1st night will be Sunday August 29th with Kevin McAleer! Doors 8pm and 10euro in. Support to be announced very soon and will be another top name!

If you check out on facebook or here in a few days more news will be added,

Dave :)

Comments

Downstairs or upstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

It will be downstairs in the main part

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

Used to like seeing him on "Nighthawks". Anybody out there, remember that TV programme? Loved his monologue on the "TV Closedown" (in the days when TV finished at 11:30 or so). I'm showing my age, aren't I? :o

Advertisement