Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to UCI, Coolock from the motorway?

Options
  • 12-08-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Is there an exit off the motorway for Coolock (I'd be coming from the south) or would I be better off exiting off Exit 3 and driving through Malahide? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

hayser wrote: »
    Is there an exit off the motorway for Coolock (I'd be coming from the south) or would I be better off exiting off Exit 3 and driving through Malahide? Thanks in advance.

From the South is very vague.

From the M50 go to the end of the motorway signposted Malahide etc N32/R107. At the Hilton Hotel/Tesco Clairhall turn right at the lights onto the R107/Malahide Road. Take the 2nd exit on the next roundabout (i.e. straight on) and at the next set of lights, turn left. You have reached your destination!

From the M1 South, get off at the M50 internchage and follow the above instructions.

There is an exit for Coolock/Santry on the M1 but directions are less straight forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

As Alan said 'comimg from the south' is slightly vague.
    Anyway from M50 take exit for city/M1 *keep your eyes peeled for the right lane as there is a newish layout for this exit*.Once on the M1 heading for the city take the very next exit which is the Coolock interchange.Keep left and keep driving straight till you come to a big junction. Cadburys factory will be on the left hand side.Take a left and the UCI is up on the right hand side.
    Not sure if this belongs in the North County section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

AA route finder!! Quick simple and easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Thanks everyone. I'll be getting on to the motorway from the Blancharstown exit and heading northbound to Malahide. Could someone advise me when I take this exit which way do I go to get to the Tesco that Alan Farrell mentioned above? Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

It's not a exit when u hit the m50 just keep driving straight for malahide. There will be a Hilton hotel on ur left take the right turn at the junction and cinema be down the road on the left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

why dont you go to the uci in blanch?

in fairness we posted a map and aa route planner was suggested. i am not sure what more descriptions you want.

Come on to the m50 going northbound. kepp driving straight. do not take any exits.

you will come to a set of lights at a roundabout. continue straight throught ( taking the 12 oclock exit on the roundabout.

you will go under a bridge.

continue straight until you come to another roundabout ( go straight through taking the 12 oclock exit at this point bewleys hotel will be on yout left)
    you will pass through a pedestrian crossing within 50 m of the roundabout.

continue on a long straight road ( this is the n32)

you will go through 2 more sets of lights. after the 2nd set you will see a bewleys factory on your left and the first apartments for northern cross. keep in the right lane .

at the hilton hotel ( this will be on your left ) you turn right.

when you turn right ( tesco will be on your left (darndale opera house))
    continue straight. you will come to another roundabout. ( take the 12 oclock exit)

continue straight again. at the next set of lights turn left.......... you have arrived at your destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

GPS :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Thanks everyone. I found it. Not everyone has GPS Sizzler, although I do agree that they're very useful :)

Advertisement