Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Reception is Terrible in Clontarf?

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

"Last week a woman on the bus came up to me and said: “I don’t mind if you use that thing, but do you have to wave it around in our faces?” Well, of course I do. The reception in Clontarf is absolutely dreadful."

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2010/0811/1224276546820.html

I don't understand how reception could be bad so close to the constituency of Ray Burka, a former FF minister for communications...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Maybe Ivor Callelly felt that the poor BB reception in Clontarf might be improved if he commuted from West Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Clontarf is a blackspot for any operator, clontarf is in a very low lying area covered in massage trees, this makes it very difficult for Network to prenetrate it with coverage.

Advertisement