Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loremaster of bla

Options
  • 11-08-2010 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right im trying to get all the quests done before the " old world " gets torn to shreds and becomes the new world.

im starting to have problems finding quests. is there any addon that will direct you to the quests that you haven't competed.

or even if it shows all quests in the game but once you talk to the quest giver that is ment to have the quest for you removes the questline if you have completed it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

EveryQuest is what i used when i did it.

One point to note, not all the quests are always available. If you cant find people, move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thanks ive heard of this addon but two people i asked about it said it was broken and would always point them to places that they were unable to get quests ?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

The last few in a lot of zones can be a pain to find.

Try the addon, see how it works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Also, if you use quest helper, I think if you type "/qh incomplete" it will show you any quests in that zone you haven't done. Can't rightly remember if that's command for it but give it a try :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement