Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Free To Air upgrading to HD

Options
  • 11-08-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi ,

I currently have Sky FTA in my Sitting Room ( Dish on the roof and "pace" digibox in the attic )
    I want to suscribe to the regular sky channels so I can have sky sprots for the coming season and have this in my kitchen on another TV.

Can I just ring sky and get another box installed in the house in another room without it affecting the FTA ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

You sure can-it will be independent of your existing fta box.Just sign up as a new customer with Sky to get the Sky+HD box.
    With HD pack the box is free and install is 30 euro but HD pack is 15 euro p.m extra.Without the HD pack the box is 49 euro and 30 install,by choosing Sports you'll get the 1st month free.

Advertisement