Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 A Side Soccer on AstroTurf in Carrick anyone?

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm hoping to get a few lads (adults) involved in a regular 5 or 6 a side game on the pitches at Aura leisure center, Carrick-on-Shannon.

It will be mostly a bit of fun and a way to try keep fit. Super fitness or excellent balls skills not necessary.

Saturday afternoon seems like a good time.

Please reply if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

Hey

Would be interested in this if you were able to get something going - Midweek or weekend, either would suit most of the time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

Ronan, I've not got a great response for the weekend game yet but we currently play a midweek game at 9am (yeh, I know but it wakes you up!). Usually either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. If you'd like to give this a bash send me you mobile number and you'll get a text when the next game is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

Definitely interested if happening on a Saturday, not around town at any other time. Let us know if the Saturday is a starter.

Will do, send me your mobile phone number privately..

• Registered Users Posts: 30 tartanarmy

Any update on this. I'd be keen to get a game of fives at theweekend if there was anything going.
    Cheers

• Advertisement

Not enough so far tartanarmy but send me your mobile and I'll be in touch if there are at some stage..

You did already I see!

Advertisement