Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] EVE Planet Calculator

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

I found myself stuck in a station with a bunch of pies camping me and decided to take the time to knock up a quick calculator app for those who are into planetary interaction and producing planetary commodities.

It's a pre-version 1.0 app, so will no doubt have it's fair share of bugs, but I still found it handy as a quick calculator when deciding upon up planetary materials extraction and commodity production strategies.

If anyone wants to try it out, you can get it here.

Needless to say, if you come across any bugs (inevitable) or want to suggest new features, please feel free to do so. Donations of ISK will also be welcomed :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

as far as i can see it does not calculate anything.
    seems to be just 3 tabs where you can enter numbers next to material`names, or am i missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

as far as i can see it does not calculate anything.
    seems to be just 3 tabs where you can enter numbers next to material`names, or am i missing something
    When you enter values it updates the related materials/commodities, as long as the quantity is sufficient.

So if you enter in 3000 Autotrophs the value for Industrial Fibers will update to 20, or if you enter in 10 for Nano-Factories, its 'ingredients' will update.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

When you enter values it updates the related materials/commodities, as long as the quantity is sufficient.

So if you enter in 3000 Autotrophs the value for Industrial Fibers will update to 20, or if you enter in 10 for Nano-Factories, its 'ingredients' will update.

ah so it does.

Advertisement