Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My options

Options
  • 11-08-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Pretty sure I'll be failing my repeat exam, just cause I'm absolutely dire at maths and stats, and study is ridiculously difficult.

I know I've missed the date for a course transfer but here's what I'm wondering. If I have to repeat first year of my course, is it then possible to transfer out of it? Into first year of a different course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Probably, if you (a) Have the required CAO requirements (points and subjects) and (b) there is a space in the course

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

If it's first year BESS maths and stats I'm giving grinds :) PM fer details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There are maths helprooms on every weekday from 11-1 in the Salmon if you're so inclined.

Advertisement