Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what I found when I was mining in Sholazar

Options
  • 11-08-2010 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

So I was just flying around MINING my own business :cool:

k2mesg.jpg

:eek:

Yes that's the hunter sword Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Hunterhood

people camping spawns with target macros are no match for me :cool:

edit: it has a fkn moonfire attack :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONFIRE

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Right name?? Looked up that and only thing could see was a sword of Narfarian or sumfin in BWL?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Berns wrote: »
    Right name?? Looked up that and only thing could see was a sword of Narfarian or sumfin in BWL?

Its probably Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=19364/ashkandi-greatsword-of-the-brotherhood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

It's just the same skin.

That or he looted it from Nef yea... Damn I miss that fight. So funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

i think he is pointing out his rare hunter pet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

LOL
    Everyone thinking it was about the sword. (it is ashkandi btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

DRakE wrote: »

Yes that's the hunter sword Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Hunterhood

I wonder what gave them the impression you were talking about the sword :P

the sword has a moonfire attack

DWARF HUNTER IS IT?

er, yeah. is that not obvious from the massive screenshot

• Advertisement

DRakE wrote: »
    er, yeah. is that not obvious from the massive screenshot

not really no

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

TechnoPool wrote: »
    not really no

specsavers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

It's a hard pet to get alright, I actually released that pet as Arcturis spawned while I was flying over his spawn area one night, and I already had the other 2 spirit beasts (the wolf looking one and the see through cat one, can't remember their names). I needed to keep a normal pet for raiding as non BM spec and that one had to go :(

Grats though, it's a hard pet to get if you're not blessed with a little luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I think they should add more pets like this into the game, i remember helping an old hunter friend of mine back in TBC get the ghost wolfs in the marsh, he needed heroism and drums of war or whatever its called to tame it super fast before it despawned, as it was summoned by a humananoid.

Was a cool lookin pet and i was glad to help, and it was unique for awhile. Its good to have stuff like this in the game, i wish they would put more rare mobs in the world with awesome loot rewards, the time lost proto drake and these rare hunter pets were a step in the right direction.

Just wish they added alot more as it creates a buzz in the surrounding zones and gives people reason to leave Dala. As people only leave dala these days to mine/herb, i need people to gank damnit! >=)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Thing is as well is that BM is not much good these days outside of just using it to level up, so these pets are more or less wasted as they require the point in Beast Mastery talent to use them. Dunno about Arena as I never bothered with them but in normal or BG Pvp, BM is pretty woeful compared with other specs you're better off running with.

I wish they'd remove the requirement that these pets needed you to spec into BM at all, that or drastically improve BM spec to make it a viable raiding spec again. I still think the wolf pets would win over anyway due to the buff they give but still, would be nice to pull out pets like these on a raid sometimes.

Advertisement