Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slate advice

Options
  • 11-08-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hi We are in the process of choosing slates for our new build.
    We had sort of ruled out natural due to the fact that they were out of our budget.

However I talked to a crowd in leinster that supply natural slate for approx same price as truetone relief.

They are spanish slate and have heard one or two good things about them.

What would peoples opinons be on natural slate at this price.
    What are the things I should be looking out for

I know there are other threads on this but was looking for current opinions.

I have done a search and cant seem to find any mention of the company

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

cuculainn wrote: »
    Hi We are in the process of choosing slates for our new build.
    We had sort of ruled out natural due to the fact that they were out of our budget.

However I talked to a crowd in leinster that supply natural slate for approx same price as truetone relief.

They are spanish slate and have heard one or two good things about them.

What would peoples opinons be on natural slate at this price.
    What are the things I should be looking out for

I know there are other threads on this but was looking for current opinions.

I have done a search and cant seem to find any mention of the company

Any help appreciated

are you basing price on cost per slate?? have you checked the size of the natural versus the fibre cement?. How many naturals will you need for the roof versus fibre cement.

Advertisement