Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here from West Wicklow area?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭

I am trying to contact a fella from this area who took a pony from me on a weeks trial with the option of buying him. I took a €200 deposit and held on to the passport. He called me after a week and said he was keeping him. I sent him my postal details, waited for the cheque for the balance (€600) but alas it isn't arriving. He isn't answering my calls which is worrying.
    I have some details about him, name,etc. If anyone thinks they might be able to help regarding his exact location would you send me a pm please.
    He mentioned something about having an equestrian center.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Mod warning: Please do not name any individual or Equestrian Centre in this thread. If you think you can help the OP, please PM finbarrk. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭finbarrk

All sorted now.
    Thanks for your pm's.
    You could close this now Convert, thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Thread closed at the request of the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement