Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoR?

Options
  • 10-08-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I've been gone from WoW now since pretty much the release of WotLK and have finally given into the itch and want to play again. Only thing is, I'm not sure how much the game has changed since I left and whether I will enjoy it as much.

So Just wondering if anyone would like to send me a scroll of Resurrection. If I continue to enjoy the game you'll get a free month :)

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Apparantly a Scroll of Resurrection does not work on Accounts that have upgraded to the Burning Crusade/Wrath of the Lich King. Thanks all for the offers anyway!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i think it only applies to vanilla accounts doesnt it? i'll give it a bash if you want.. pm me your account deetz :D

Advertisement