Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football - Be Last Man Standing

Options
  • 10-08-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've just launched a new site called Be Last Man Standing http://www.belastmanstanding.com which is a last man standing game for the Premier League. Only up about 36 hours and we have over 100 users already.

You can create a private league for this thread or for boards.ie members if you want or focus in on trying to win the main competition.

I'm posting this here as I noticed the fantasy football thread you have and also because I can't post it in the soccer thread. If someone wanted to do that I'll be their new best friend.

This is something I've put together in my free time outside of work, so any support I can get is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sack

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Heart.Desire

Is there a prize for the winner?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

Hey Heart.Desire,

No prize yet but I am working on securing sponsorship at the minute, so hopefully halfway through the competition we'll be able to announce prizes.

Nearly hit 150 users now and growing steadily. Appreciate all and any help in getting the word out. The more users I get, the more chance I have of securing a sponsor.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

Hey everyone,

Just to update ye all, prizes now on offer and about to pass 400 users.:D

Advertisement