Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiction contributors Wanted

Options
  • 10-08-2010 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Can you PM me if anybody is interested in getting some fiction published on a website I run.

I'm not going to give all the details here as I dont want the mods to think I'm some sort of spammer.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

You don't need to give the website name, but it would help (you, particularly, as you'll get the same PM over and over) if you gave some idea of what kind of fiction you're looking for, what length and how much it pays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

It's a music website, but we're looking to branch out into some culture with things like some fiction writing and maybe comic content/book & movie reviews etc, articles on culture in general, one area we want to try is fiction, there's nothing on the site like it at the moment but look ahead

here's the site

Advertisement